About the designer

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I'm a self taught jewelry designer who decided to make this more than just a hobby! I've been making jewelry the last 6 years mostly for friends and people in the west coast swing dance community, where I teach and compete. While I have a day job, it's mostly to pay for my jewelry and dance habits! I primarily work with sterling silver, freshwater pearls, semiprecious stones and swarovski crystals. But I'll use anything that catches my eye and I love to try new techniques!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sick :-(

I am so terribly sorry for having no updates this last week.  I've been sick! 

Dallas Dance was ridiculous fun and I had some awesome feedback on the new sets I made and even sold a few things.  :-)  I've got custom orders to work on but I've just been under the weather with whatever blew through when Hurricane Hermine came by.   My head is still congested, but I've finally gotten a bit of rest and am feeling better. 

So my goal for this weekend - getting pictures up and posting a real update!

1 comment: