About the designer

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I'm a self taught jewelry designer who decided to make this more than just a hobby! I've been making jewelry the last 6 years mostly for friends and people in the west coast swing dance community, where I teach and compete. While I have a day job, it's mostly to pay for my jewelry and dance habits! I primarily work with sterling silver, freshwater pearls, semiprecious stones and swarovski crystals. But I'll use anything that catches my eye and I love to try new techniques!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

So hey!

Lookee here, I'm back!

I'm still not making jewelry as much as I was, but I'm trying to figure out how to make it fit in my life.  I've decided that I really need to separate dance and jewelry as much as possible.  So I did Dallas Dance again this year, but I decided that it was my last time to do it.  So naturally it was a good year.  LOL.  Never fails.

For now I will focus on events that are not specifically linked to a dance event.  My next booth will be at the SSQQ Dance Studio
Dancers Craft Fair on October 1 from 9am-2pm.  Should be fun!  It's the clientele that I want, in a nice environment.  I am really looking forward to it.  I have some work to do, but I am actually getting inspired and thinking of things to put together!


For now, I leave you with pictures from my most recent booth at Dallas Dance.








2 comments:

  1. Online gold jewelry concept is turning out to be very nice as it saves the time. There are so many online sellers who have many websites on which they offer their customers with cheap gold jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digital innovation In the ‘AGE OF TECHNOLOGY’ that we live in retailers and manufacturers for a long time have been using innovative ways to share data and collaborate as well as with the consumers. The collaboration generally includes trade planning, demand forecasting.

    ReplyDelete