About the designer

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I'm a self taught jewelry designer who decided to make this more than just a hobby! I've been making jewelry the last 6 years mostly for friends and people in the west coast swing dance community, where I teach and compete. While I have a day job, it's mostly to pay for my jewelry and dance habits! I primarily work with sterling silver, freshwater pearls, semiprecious stones and swarovski crystals. But I'll use anything that catches my eye and I love to try new techniques!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I've been busy making some holiday jewelry - gotta have sparkle!


First up, some fun holiday themed wine glass charms with swarovksi crystals and pewter charms:














This set I had made for a trunk show last weekend - it was the first set that was reserved! I ended up remaking it to donate for a holiday fundraiser.  I used freshwater pearls, swarovski and chinarovski crystals, seed beads (as spacer beads), rhinetone squaredelles and pewter accent beads.  Earrings are on sterling silver posts.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I like the red set so much that I ended up making a blue set for myself! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I really liked how these came out.  I was thinking that this design would also look good with fuschia crystals.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment