About the designer

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I'm a self taught jewelry designer who decided to make this more than just a hobby! I've been making jewelry the last 6 years mostly for friends and people in the west coast swing dance community, where I teach and compete. While I have a day job, it's mostly to pay for my jewelry and dance habits! I primarily work with sterling silver, freshwater pearls, semiprecious stones and swarovski crystals. But I'll use anything that catches my eye and I love to try new techniques!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

More Holiday Bling!

I love all the sparkly holiday jewelry, especially earrings!

First, some swarovski Christmas trees!













How about some angels in quarts, swarovski crystals and cubic zirconia?



























Santa Claus is coming to town! (in czech crystals!)













Little Party Dazzlers in green and gold czech and swarovski crystals:













And finally Frosty the snowman!  Glass pearls with swarovski crystals.














No comments:

Post a Comment