About the designer

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I'm a self taught jewelry designer who decided to make this more than just a hobby! I've been making jewelry the last 6 years mostly for friends and people in the west coast swing dance community, where I teach and compete. While I have a day job, it's mostly to pay for my jewelry and dance habits! I primarily work with sterling silver, freshwater pearls, semiprecious stones and swarovski crystals. But I'll use anything that catches my eye and I love to try new techniques!

Monday, January 10, 2011

ABCs of the "Michelle" behind Michelle Summer Designs

We've just moved into a new place, complete with a new jewelry area!  YAY!  It will be some time before I get everything organized again to start making new pieces for 2011, but in the meantime, I stole this from Living Life as a Newlywed, my awesome soon-to-be-a-mom niece!

A is for Age: 36
B is for Beer of choice: I have only found one beer that I like: Leinenkugal's Honey Wheat
C is for Career: Clinical Research Administrator
D is for favorite Drink: A Puerto Rican mojito with Don Q rum
E is for Essential item you use everyday: my cell phone
F is for Favorite song at the moment: don't know if it's my favorite, but it's been stuck in my head: Please Don't Go
G is for favorite Game: Scrabble
H is for Hometown: Houston, Texas
I is for Instruments you play: does an ipod count?  :-P
J is for favorite Juice: Cranberry juice
K is for Kids: Two pugglies, Louie and Gigi
L is for Last kiss: This morning after the hubs dropped me off at the bus stop
M is for marriage: 11/20/2004
N is for full Name: Michelle Summer Wann Haynes
O is for Overnight hospital stays: None for me
P is for phobias: Spiders and falling.
Q is for quote: "Yeah, well, I've got a dream too. But it's about singing and dancing and making people happy. That's the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with." -Kermit the Frog
R is for biggest Regret: not starting dance classes sooner in life
S is for sports: Love going to live football games
T is for Time you wake up: UGH.  work is 5:30-5:45am.  otherwise, whenever!
U is for color of Underwear: pink
V is for Vegetable you love: snow pea leaves, sugar snap peas, chinese bitter melon, and other strange asian veggies
W is for Worst Habit:not putting things back where i got them from.  I'm working on it, i swear!
X is for X-rays you’ve had: dental, left knee, right shoulder
Y is for Yummy food you make: I make a good chili.
Z is for zodiac sign:Gemini!

1 comment: