About the designer

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I'm a self taught jewelry designer who decided to make this more than just a hobby! I've been making jewelry the last 6 years mostly for friends and people in the west coast swing dance community, where I teach and compete. While I have a day job, it's mostly to pay for my jewelry and dance habits! I primarily work with sterling silver, freshwater pearls, semiprecious stones and swarovski crystals. But I'll use anything that catches my eye and I love to try new techniques!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Finally!

Slowly but surely getting all organized in our new home - complete with new jewelry space!


So it's already got stuff all over it since this picture was taken.  Plus my awesome hubby built me a bunch of shelves in the closet to store all kinds of supplies and displays.

Which means I finally made some things.  YAY!  Well a couple of things but that's a good start, right?

Both of these were custom orders.
First a chain maille mens bracelet in aluminum and copper.  Or as one of my friends calls it - a "MAN-celet".  Heh.


This one is a memory wire bracelet in shades of purple and black.  I used crystal, glass, pewter, hematite - really whatever caught my fancy but fit in the color scheme.  My favorite beads are the goldstone-like ones - up close they look like little galaxies!  Hope she likes it!
As always, click on the picture for a bigger image.

Hopefully now that I've gotten started again, I can keep up the momentum.  My next vendor booth will be at Novice Invitational 2011  and I hope it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment